Thursday, February 15, 2007

I think I just got an ultimatum...

As I tried to log in here tonight to type a few words, I got a page TELLING me to verify my account to ge the "New Blogger". In the past, there had been a little spot somewhere that I could click and just get to my old Blogger "dashboard". That spot did not exist that I could find at all tonight. Ok! I give!

So now I have this new version. I don't feel like poking around at it tonight. Another night I'll nose around and see what I can find.

*****************************************

Did everyone enjoy Valentine's Day? I would like it to be just like elementary school - where you get to decorate a shoebox to leave on your desk and people just drop little valentines and sometimes candy in the slot that got cut in the top. Good times.... gooooood times....

Valentine's Day in our house is pretty low key. I have always forbidden my hubby from buying me flowers for Valentine's Day because they are just waaaaay too overpriced. However, he is welcome to shower me with floral gifts any other time of the year. Doesn't happen too often though. We did the card thing. And he got me a really nice card, not a silly one. It put a tear in my eye. I love it.

*****************************************

I did our taxes recently. Looks like we'll get a decent enough refund. Hubby is asking that we spend it on him getting eye surgery so he can get rid of wearing glasses. He has an appointment the end of next week to be evaluated to determine if he's a good candidate for lasik surgery. If he's not, we're gonna discuss his fear of contact lenses. He's just so tired of his glasses fogging up in the winter. Especially in work situations.

It would be weird to see him without glasses.

*****************************************

Lately, I've been struggling with my body image. I wish I was slimmer. As in a LOT slimmer. As in I need to lose at least 30 pounds. I just do NOT have the patience for a diet right now. And I've been too blah or busy to exercise. I think this is just a bad time of year to evaluate this. I should just push it aside and think about it more next month. And I should be grateful I don't need to lose 130 pounds. Or that I'm not starving. Or that I have cancer. Things could be so much worse. And I'm glad they aren't.

*****************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home