Thursday, September 06, 2007

More bodily complaints.

Is this the crap that starts happening as you near 40? I've had headaches for at least two weeks. One even woke me up out of a dead sleep the other night. On a whim recently, I stuck my arm in the blood pressure machine at the pharmacy. 148/98. (I've been stuck around 135/85 for the past 5 years or so.)

I waited a couple days and checked again. Same reading.

My headache went away for a couple days, and last night while Frodo and I were wandering Target, I stopped at the blood pressure machine at the pharmacy, expecting to find a lower number since the headache was gone. I was in for a surprise. It was 150/100.

Today, the headache came back. I asked a co-worker to check my BP for me. 148/100. What the heck is going on with me?? I don't feel sick otherwise.

I suppose I should go to the doctor. Sigh. I'm sure I'll just get another medicine added to my personal pharmacy.

Ok. I'm done whining.

********************************************

Frodo has been in school for three days now, and he LOVES it. He adores his teacher. He's been coming home every night telling me about all sorts of fun things. Last year when we'd ask him "what did you do at school today?", we'd get the answer "I dunno" or "nothing". This year, we're getting all sorts of interesting answers. One involved a quiet conga line down the hall with the school superintendent in the lead. Another story talks about a class contract - the kids made some rules and the teacher made some rules and together they have a class contract that they all sign, including the teacher. I'm starting to wonder if Frodo's teacher worked in human resources somewhere before teaching. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home