Monday, April 16, 2007

I should've seen this one coming

I have a few bucks saved up towards a laptop for myself. Just think - I'll be able to spend time on the internet without hubby leaning over my shoulder. I'm in heaven just imagining it!

A few nights ago, dh asks me if I had purchased one yet. (Um, no. I'm short at least $100 yet.) He tells me, "Go ahead and buy one." It will be my birthday present. I'll chip in what I've saved and the rest will come out of our *general fund*. Then he won't have to buy me anything for my birthday or Mother's Day. (I make it so easy for him, don't I?)

Tonight, I found a great deal on a "Scratch-n-Dent" model from a well-known company who's name ends the nursery song "The Farmer in the____". He says, go ahead and buy it! It's a great deal!

Barely an hour later, I get the question:

"Can I buy an XBox 360 now"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home